Hello creative technical talent! Looking for a challenging job with an excellent working atmosphere and helpful colleagues with whom you always experience something? Check out below if you meet the correct requirements for the role of Creative Product Engineer.
• Your activities consist of concept development, technical development of designs and guiding it up all the way till production;
• You take responsibility for your own projects and designs.
• You have experience with 3D CAD packages, preferably SolidWorks;
• You have knowledge of common production techniques such as plastic injection moulding and the machining of steel and aluminum;
• You have an HBO thinking and working level;
• Preferable is at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the direction of IPO, mechanical engineering, design or product development.
• You’ve just got graduated? Then try to convince us and you might earn your spot.
• You have an affinity with design;
• You can properly maintain a relationship with suppliers and clients;
• You master both Dutch and English in word and writing;
• You are a team player who can also work independently
• You have a Driving License B.
Does this sound appealing to you and can you tick off all the requirements?
Then don’t hesitate and continue reading.
We are innovation makers and we have been designing, developing and delivering successful (consumer) products for many years in a lot of different sectors. With our creative, professional and consumer-oriented approach, we make the difference. Our team is a combination of young and experienced creatives, who all work on projects with a great sense of technology and design. With offices in Helmond, Antwerp and Hong Kong we can deliver the whole product development process from sketch to store. Literally from the first idea during a brainstorm session until the final stage of a product before delivering the products to the customer. Check out the Twickto case to get an idea of our approach
A challenging position with a lot of freedom to carry out your tasks and regular contact with our clients and relations. After a trial period, we offer you a permanent full-time (40 hours) employment. On top of that, you will get a varied work environment and an excellent working atmosphere with a group of awesome and helpful colleagues. You can always develop yourself by following training courses and of course, you will receive an appropriate salary.
If you are excited about this opportunity, then we’d love to receive your resumé. Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with an insight of some of your realized projects as well as a short cover letter detailing why you’re our new innovation maker.
Send your e-mail to Dennis van den Beuken. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.