Hi Graphic Talent
Want to gain experience at GBO Innovation makers?
We have an internship position open for a Graphic Designer in our graphics department. Working at GBO Innovation makers means: working at various projects independently or under supervision for top clients, helpful and experienced colleagues, awesome ambiance and some pretty good coffee. Sounds good? View the requirements below to see if you meet them!
Who are we?
We Design, Develop and Deliver innovative products beyond expectations. As innovation makers, we have been working over the past 25 years for countless clients such as: Twickto, Oxboard, Bavaria and Heinz. From our offices in Helmond (HQ), Antwerp and Hong Kong we take care of the product development process from A to Z. Why don’t you take a look at our approach page for more information about who we are?
What are you going to do?
You mainly support our experience Brand Identity & UI/UX designers in their daily work and besides that you help with some PR & Marketing tasks. To give you an overview of possible tasks:
– Take part in a brainstorming about new concepts
– Developing and design advertising, packaging, websites, UI’s and cool media campaigns
– Creating content (both textually and visually) for social media and the website
– Possibly creating and editing images and/or videos
Who are you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic media design intern (e) with a hands on mentality. A team player who can also work independently. You are full of creative ideas that will surprise us time after time.
Already excited? First check if you meet the following requirements:
– MBO or HBO education
– Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and possibly XD)
– Fluently in speaking English in word and writing.
– Knowledge of WordPress is an advantage
– And a good sense of humor is always good to have!
What’s in it for you?
As an intern, you get the chance to gain a lot of experience within a creative and varied work environment. You will get a good compensation and you can fulfill you own internship assignment.
If you think I am the Graphic Designer they are looking for!
Then respond quickly and send your CV, portfolio and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org