GBO Innovation makers is looking for a quality guarantor!
We look for someone with a couple of years’ experience in all aspects of product quality. You have the technical insights to drive continuous improvements. Always with the aim in mind to secure the product and its product quality. Are you able to work independently as well as in a team? Take on the challenge with us!
We are the most challenging product design agency in the Euregion with offices in Helmond (HQ), Geleen (on the Brightlands Campus) and Hong Kong. Together with our team of more than 30 designers & engineers, we develop cutting-edge products for the future.
For over 500 references with developed products that have reached the shelves and made an impact worldwide. Danone, Friesland Campina, Rituals, Bavaria, Heinz, Holst Center and Alfen opt for the creativity of our product innovation. In addition to these companies, we frequently work extensively for start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs.
Since 1990 we have built up enormous expertise that we apply to products from all kinds of sectors including agri, automotive, building, medical and the FMCG sector. Many activities take place in our studio in Helmond, including Design, Develop (engineering) but also the compilation of models and prototypes through rapid prototyping. We are unique in our third core business: Deliver. We actually produce and deliver (end) products for our customers. We manage the entire supply chain from sketch to shelf. It is precisely for this unique aspect of ours that we are looking for reinforcements in quality assurance, whereby we fully support the client until a successful production.
In this function you take responsibility to secure and where possible improve the product quality at GBO-Deliver. With enthusiasm and passion you take care of:
- The delivery of measurement reports;
- Execution of validation & qualification processes of new products in line with the guidelines and specifications of GBO and her clients;
- Execute measurements to secure the quality of ongoing production;
- QC-QA documentation reports strive to development & continuous improvement of the quality management system. (QMS);
- Manage and maintain the GBO QA Specification System and the QMS documentation;
- Control of quality deviations; all deviations and non-compliance with specifications are recorded;
- Engineering in CAD (Solidworks) and communicate corrective measures to our production partners which are needed to secure the quality;
- Management of the change control process;
- Develop & produce Release for Production documentation for our clients and production partners;
- Maintain an active communication with our production partners in Europe and Asia
- Communication in English & Dutch;
- Communication with our production partners in Europe and Asia;
- If you speak Chinese – that is awesome (not a must);
- You have experience in working with production companies in Asia- that is also awesome;
- Experience with Solid Works and construction in 3D;
- You completed a technical education;
- Practical and theoretical material knowledge in metal and plastics.
What do you get in return?
- A great role with the ability to grow on a personal and professional level at a top design agency.
- Market level salary, mobile phone, lap-top are of course included.
- After your successful trial period, you are invited to stay on a permanent contract basis
- The freedom to create & shape your own role within or organization
- Work in a team with highly educated, enthusiastic, and passionate colleagues
- Informal atmosphere
- Plenty of adventurous team activities
Are you interested?
Sure you are….. We can’t wait to meet you! Send your application directly to Erik Scheepers.